PQMD’s Education Forum is our annual members-only networking meeting; it is typically held during the second or third week of October. This hallmark meeting is known for its open and trusting atmosphere and PQMD is proud to provide the opportunity for members to share experiences and insights. All member representatives are encouraged to attend.
Forum programming is designed to:
- Create opportunities for focused networking across sectors.
- Promote unique learning opportunities and address knowledge gaps.
- Showcase our members achievements.
- Target relevant priority content areas for members.
- Identify and incubate collaborative ideas, collective challenges, and areas for innovation.