Your last chance to join the AIDF Global Summit
In just over two weeks, 300+ key actors from the global disaster resilience and relief community will gather in Washington D.C. on September 5th and 6th September for the 10th AIDF Global Summit. PQMD is thrilled to also be playing host (along with International Medical Corps, Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer, and Abbvie) to an interactive disaster response simulation to help participants understand supply chain strategies needed for a multi-sectoral response to crisis situations.
The summit offers unique insight into the latest trends and innovation in disaster resilience, relief and development.
At the summit you can learn from over 70 expert speakers from organisations including : United Nations Procurement Division, CaLP, The World Bank and USAID who will be sharing their expertise and thought leadership on key areas including ; Innovation in ICT, Global Health & WASH Solutions, Cash Based Programmes, Camp Management, Logistics & Procurement.
To view the full agenda click here.
This is a must attend Summit if you are concerned with:
- Planning and implementing disaster resilience strategies and solutions
- Identifying and deploying new technologies that reduce loss of life and financial loss
- Meeting pre-selected private sector vendors who provide solutions to your key challenges
- Understanding the “lessons learned” by governments, relief agencies and NGO’s.
- Connecting and collaborating with valuable new partners and stakeholders
The two day Summit will combine key note presentations, interactive panels, roundtables and case study presentations with over three hours of networking.
Remaining delegate places are limited and there is likely to be a “cut off” on registration prior to the Summit. To avoid disappointment please reserve your place today.