Join PQMD Member IHP for Sharing Best Practices Workshop
For 14 years, IHP has created the bridge between:
- companies that have quality, long dated healthcare product to donate; and
- qualified distributing partners who use medicines to support vulnerable and disaster hit communities
Our partnership approach to enabling access to medicines for all is matched by the UN’s 2016 Sustainable Development Goals, which see partnerships as key to addressing global health issues.
This Sharing Best Practice Workshop will share learning so that companies and NGOs can be part of the solution, together. The workshop will enable participants to:
- See the impact of healthcare product donations in resource poor communities
- Identify the need to donate and receive product through a MHRA regulated organisation
- Hear how healthcare companies are already donating good product as part of the regulated supply chain
- Learn about the initial response to a humanitarian disaster from both a leading INGO and Corporate Partner
|0900-0930||Coffee and Networking|
Overview and Vision for the workshop
An overview of IHP’s work in practice
|1000-1030||NGO Partner: How donations change lives – an example of a community-based primary healthcare programme in a challenging setting|
How we deliver securely to those in need
The barriers and the solutions to donating product
|1345-1415||Responding to Disasters Part 1: NGO Partner – how donations support effective humanitarian responses to disasters|
|1415-1445||Responding to Disasters Part 2: Corporate Partner – the key to effective support from the corporate sector|
|1500-1530||Sharing Best Practice in Medical Donations|
|1530-1600||EURMED overview and training (Optional)||Afternoon Tea|
We would be delighted if you would join us on 6th March for what will be a stimulating and lively event. Feel free to share the details of this event with interested colleagues.
Please contact email@example.com to register for the event or for more information.
Please RSVP by Wednesday 14th February.